The Business Analyst and Product Specialist will join the Product group, reporting to the Director of Product Management. We are looking for an analytical candidate who is a strong self-starter.
This is a versatile and hands-on position as part of a growing team, involving both the creation of new features and interaction with the Professional Services team. As a member of the Product team, this position will track new features through the product development lifecycle as well as manage operations surrounding product support.
The Business Analyst and Product Specialist will serve as a liaison between our Product Development Team, Professional Services team and customers.
- Investigate, develop and administer a centralized knowledge base
- Manage development requests in our ticket tracking system JIra
- Define and publish monthly release dates
- Communicate notes on monthly software releases
- Maintain accurate administrative configuration settings and definitions
- Participate in the definition, testing, and support of new product features
- Provide user training for the Professional Services team on new features
- Manage the roll-out of new features to client base
- Research and answer product questions and escalate to Product Development team as needed
- Work with Professional Services team to coordinate internal resources to achieve successful client implementations
- Conduct and oversee requirements gathering, functional analysis, and design activities related to the Reference View application and new features.
- Participate in design discussions and identify design options
- Provides UI mock-ups
- Assist in the development and maintenance of user documentation
- Requires 1-3+ years of IT Business Analysis and application support experience.
- Working knowledge of SaaS platforms, Salesforce.com and other CRM platforms
- Demonstrate excellent organization, communication, and time management skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve issues.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects/tasks.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Experience with developing methodologies and processes related to Business Analysis and Project Management.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and related technology expertise
- Advanced Excel knowledge highly desired
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the role of Business Analyst or Project Management
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in an Information Technology or related role
- Experience with Atlassian product suite (Jira and Confluence) a plus
- Knowledge of SAS software lifecycle and product releases a plus
Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
||Denver, Boulder and Central Colorado
||Business Analyst, Product Specialist
||Information Technology and Services, Management Consulting, Computer Software
Please send inquiries and resumes to Christy DeBernardi at firstname.lastname@example.org.