The Marketing Operation Manager is a junior level position on the RO Marketing team with tons of potential to expand within the company.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation – HubSpot, the connection to CRM – SFDC) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads and customer activity.
- Own the connection between HS and SFDC – lead flow and rules – data/analytical – understand the prospects/customer/subscriber databases
- Strategic analysis on leads, pipeline, customers, pricing and products * Website administrator – manages the CMS of www.roinnovation.com (a WordPress site)
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- Conference Call System SME – Ready Talk or other Webinar solution
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and optimize lead generation and customer retention campaigns (project manager of the Customer Success Program)
- Proactively identify issues and coordinate resolutions
- Document existing processes and communicate improvements to enhance marketing productivity
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (e.g. HubSpot, or other like systems) and integrating those systems with other technologies – CRM – SFDC or Web – WordPress
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 2-4 years of Marketing and or Sales operation experience
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Technology Savvy – willing to work with new technology platforms to become a subject matter expert on each.
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
Bachelor of Science, MBA preferable
Denver, CO but willing to be flexible for the right candidate
Please send all resumes to Brian Vail email@example.com
Activate The Voice of Your Customer
RO Innovation is the world’s leading customer reference management platform designed for sales enablement. No other solution simultaneously activates the right content and voice of your customer at the right stage of the buyer’s journey, while providing real-time analytics on new revenue driven by customer advocacy. Learn more at www.ROInnovation.com.