Join our Professional Services Team!
We are growing again! As a member of our Professional Services team you will:
- Manage and execute client implementations of our Customer Reference Program and Sales Enablement SaaS platforms.
- Be the primary point of contact to lead client teams through implementation of our SaaS platforms.
- Manage the project plan and timeline
- Capture business requirements form clients and configure SaaS software platforms
- Work with Product Development and coordinate other internal resources to achieve successful client implementations
- Configure the data model and other platform components to support software implementation
- Prepare and map legacy data for migration to our platform
- Train client core teams and end users on use of RO Innovation applications
- Support application rollout and post Go-Live program activities
- Share best practices in Customer Reference programs, Sales Enablement, and implementation strategies
- The ideal candidate will have direct experience implementing and managing Customer Reference, Sales Enablement or other SaaS software solutions
- Background in Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Marketing, or Professional Services
- Working knowledge of Saleforce.com and other CRM systems
- Ability to work closely with product development teams to jointly define, implement and deliver SaaS platform features
- Strong organizational and communication skills, able to manage schedules and deadlines for project deliverables
- Data analysis, cleansing and mapping experience
- A self-starter who can manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion effectively
- Able to maintain professional and positive working relationships and interactions with customers, peers and partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly visible position
- Strong computer skills, proficient with MS Office applications. Working knowledge of MS Access and other data management tools.
- Experience in preparing and conducting formal audio and video customer interviews
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Marketing concentration or MBA
- Project Management certification preferable
This position is located in the Denver, CO metro area.
RO Innovation is the world’s top customer reference management platform designed for sales enablement. RO Innovation is leading the peer-to-peer (P2P) selling movement by simultaneously activating the right content and the voice of your happy customers who can speak to outcomes and their customer experience at the right stage of the buyers’ journey. Our solutions enable companies to generate better leads, accelerate sales cycles, increase close rates, and leverage real-time analytics on new revenue driven by customer advocacy. Learn more at www.ROInnovation.com.
Location: Denver Colorado Metro Area
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Functions: Project Management, Analyst
Industries: Information Technology and Services, Management Consulting, Computer Software
Please send inquiries and resumes to Daniel Montoya at firstname.lastname@example.org.