Join our Professional Services Team!
We are growing again! As a member of our Professional Services team you will:
- Manage and execute client implementations of our Customer Reference Program and Sales Enablement SaaS platforms.
- Work with clients to define requirements and align business processes with solution workflow.
- Configure the data model and other platform components to support software implementation.
- Prepare and map legacy data for migration to our platform.
- As Project Manager, you will be the primary point of contact for project execution for:
- Managing the project plan and timeline
- Working with Product Development and coordinate other internal resources to achieve successful client implementations
- Leading client teams through implementation of our SaaS solutions
- Training client core teams and end users on use of RO Innovation applications
- Supporting application rollout and post Go-Live program activities
- Sharing best practices in Customer Reference programs, Sales Enablement, and implementation strategies
- The ideal candidate will have direct experience implementing and managing Customer Reference or Sales Enablement programs
- Background in Sales, Sales Operations, Customer Marketing, or Professional Services
- Working knowledge of SaaS platforms, Salesforce.com and other CRM platforms
- Ability to work closely with product development teams to jointly define, implement and deliver SaaS platform features
- Strong organizational and communication skills, able to manage schedules and deadlines for project deliverables
- A self-starter who can manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion effectively
- Able to maintain professional and positive working relationships and interactions with customers, peers and partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly visible position
- Strong computer skills, proficient with MS Office applications. Working knowledge of MS Access, Adobe Audition, video and flash authoring tools a plus
- Experience in preparing and conducting formal audio and video customer interviews
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Marketing concentration or MBA
- Project Management certification preferable
RO Innovation is the expert at enabling your best assets – happy customers. RO Innovation provides voice of the customer-driven business applications that empower companies to market and sell more intelligently. Inspired by today’s B2B sales environment, RO Innovation brings customer advocacy front-and-center through intuitive, easy-to-use, yet highly configurable cloud-based sales and marketing software solutions. Learn more at http://www.roinnovation.com.
Location: Denver Colorado Metro Area
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Functions: Project Management, Analyst
Industries: Information Technology and Services, Management Consulting, Computer Software
Please send inquiries and resumes to Daniel Montoya at email@example.com.