“We’ve got an app for that.” That famous tagline seems to be taking hold in a big way with business…because mobile apps are taking off! According to a recent report from mobile apps maker Appconomy Inc., 82% of the world’s fifty largest companies have rolled out mobile applications…major proof that enterprises are getting mobile. In fact, recent Sybase research shows 90% of North American and British enterprises will be deploying apps in 2011. Furthermore, two thirds (65%) of respondents in the survey said they plan to deploy 5 or more mobile apps this year.
Why this momentum to get on the mobile train right now? Businesses expect mobility will help them leapfrog their competitors; the same way that e-business separated the innovators from the laggards. True enterprise mobility scenarios, like mobile CRM applications or inventory management apps, can aid productivity of employees and help harness sales opportunities to move business forward when out in the field.
For medium- to large-sized companies that incorporate customer references as an integral part of their sales and marketing processes, harnessing the power of a mobile customer reference testimonial app could be key to staying ahead of the curve heading into 2012. To that end, RO Innovation has developed the first and only mobile customer reference app of its kind. Mobile ReferenceView enables users to:
- Play video and audio testimonials in front of prospects…when you have the biggest opportunity to be influential
- Access the customer reference platform from their mobile device using the same simple, easy-to-use interface they’re accustomed to on their desktop
- Find and request customer references
- Search for marketing and sales materials
- Send custom-built landing pages to prospects
- Harness customer reference management from the palm of your hand
Does your enterprise have a mobile strategy heading into 2012? If you have questions about enterprise mobility apps or want to learn more about Mobile ReferenceView, chat with a member of our team today.