Today’s customer reference programs can involve many moving parts: reference identification, nomination, rewards, scheduling, language barriers, and reference “health,” to name a few. Add to that the complexities of global sales locations, reference-customer relationships, social media, and the need for mapping references to an organization’s unique selling style –the need for a robust, configurable reference management platform becomes even greater. RO|ReferenceView was built with all the considerations and best practices of an enterprise customer reference program.
In what ways are you looking to evolve your customer reference program?
- We want to provide a self-service approach to our Sales Reps, allowing them to find their own reference materials
- We want to be able to leverage the power of customer references via a mobile solution
- We want to spend less time managing information about our references, and more time cultivating reference relationships
- We’re looking to increase the number of customers participating in our program.
- We want to foster better relationships with our references – so we keep them as references!
- We’re killing our best customers with too many reference requests – how can we change that?
- We would like to leverage our Net Promoter Scores and Voice of Customer survey results with an integrated system.
- We would like to get our reference program organized and centrally managed to more efficiently manage reference requests.
- We’re interested in better visibility in our reference program
- We may be missing sales opportunities because we lack the credibility references can bring – and we’d like a more concrete idea of WHAT to send and WHEN to send it.
Different Than Other Solutions
ReferenceView is different than other customer reference management platforms in that we help you solve customer reference challenges not only with technology – but also through hands-on participation in your programs. Over the years, we’ve developed best practices in collaboration with our customers, and we continue to test, refine and add best practices to better serve the customer reference community.
To learn more about our unique approach to customer reference management, talk with us today or schedule a tour of our software with one of our knowledgeable project managers .