The team at RO Innovation invites you to register for the first annual International Customer Reference Program Community event happening May 14-16, 2012 in Boston. The event will be a great opportunity to socialize and network with your fellow customer reference and marketing peers from around the globe, as well as share best practices and attend workshops on how to effectively use, build, measure and drive sales with Customer Reference Programs.
- WHEN: May 14-16, 2012
- WHERE: Hotel Marlowe, Cambridge, MA (Greater Boston Area)
The event will have participants from the United States, Sweden, Germany, UK, Italy and more. Companies already planning to attend the event include: Siemens, Intel, VMWare, Cisco, Microsoft, NetApp, EMC, Fieldglass, Actuate, Kronos, travelbasys, Catalysis and others.
In addition, several of our customers will be giving presentations that you won’t want to miss:
- “What the C-Suite Thinks About Your Reference Program” – Rhett Livengood, Intel
- Presentation Title TBD – Cynthia Hester, VMWare
- “Customer Testimonials in a Mobile World” – Jim Mooney, RO Innovation & Steve Stewart, Computer Associates
- “Workshop: Communicating Program Effectiveness to Leadership” – Rhett Livengood, Intel & Amir Hartman, Mainstay Salire
- “How to Build a Customer Reference Program” – Kara Manfredi, EMC
The attendance fee for this two day event, including the social & evening events, is $1,000. However, there’s still an opportunity to take advantage of the Early Bird Registration price. If you register before March 31, 2012, you can save $150 on your ticket. Please use the promotion code: Event2012 to take advantage of this discount. Group discounts are also available.
We hope to see you there!