Sales enablement isn’t just about sales. It’s really about optimizing the last mile of the buy cycle for both your sales AND marketing teams. And while sales enablement has many definitions in today’s landscape, most agree that it combines sales and marketing data, tools and technology for enabling sales to be more efficient and marketing to be more effective. RO|Enablement fits into your sales enablement strategy as the most cost-effective and easy-to-use sales enablement technology platform. Put simply, we help sales work faster and marketing work smarter. See our feature set below – and ask how you can get a free trial of our innovative Spotlight to use in your own sales cycle today!
RO|Sales Enablement App
|Today’s mobile sales forces need to be fast, focused and efficient—they don’t have time to waste on “bad” leads. Using the RO|Sales Enablement App, sales professionals can streamline the process for capturing and qualifying lead data. Sophisticated tracking and real-time alerts allow your sales team to stay abreast of what content their prospects have viewed in order to engage them at key moments in the decision-making process with robust content distribution that allows them to instantly share information with prospects. With this app, your sales team can:
- Host content-rich marketing assets on an Apple iPad or other tablet device
- Send marketing collateral to prospects via “Spotlights” (custom micro-sites) using the tablet’s Internet connection
- Track which assets a prospect has opened and how long they viewed them to monitor engagement and pinpoint buyers’ interests
- Integrate lead data with sales and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce.com and Eloqua
|Sales teams are more on-the-go than ever before. Give your sales force access to the tools and technology they need to close deals, no matter where they are.
- All the features and benefits of our desktop solution in an easy to navigate mobile interface
- Compatible with any mobile device with an internet browser
- Get access to marketing and sales assets to send on-the-go
|Easily find the RIGHT marketing assets for the RIGHT stage in the buy cycle WHEN your sales team needs them. With the “Assets” feature set, you get numerous benefits including…
- Centralized location to store, tag and organize all marketing assets
- Easily find the right marketing tool for the right stage in the sales cycle
- Access your marketing assets from anywhere, anytime with web-based platform
- View recommended marketing assets to see what is driving success for others
- Get direct feedback from prospects and your internal team on the effectiveness of marketing assets
|RO|Enablement Dashboards are great for sales AND marketing. For sales, dashboards are the quick and easy way to FIND and select the right marketing assets for the right selling situation. For marketing, dashboards provide a wealth of information on the usage of your marketing collateral, how each type of marketing asset ties to closed business, and provides a gauge to the overall health of your marketing program. Visual dashboards enable your teams to…
- Quickly see what marketing assets are available by sales stage, by product, by keyword and more
- Easily determine what marketing assets are being used and WHEN during the buy cycle
- Assess your current and future content development strategies
- Measure the contribution and utilization of your sales and marketing materials to closed deals
- Gain a better understanding of the overall health and status of your marketing program
|Forget Outlook emails with multiple attachments! Quickly send prospects email invitations (pre-written by marketing) to view your marketing materials in a personalized Spotlight.
- Spend less time crafting email messaging with pre-built templates
- Personalize with prospect name and message from you
- Receive alerts when your prospect view your Spotlights and see what they viewed
- Send invitations through social media applications as well as through email
|Present information to prospects in a unique and engaging way through tailored microsites. Better yet, TRACK and MEASURE exactly what your prospects viewed! With RO|Enablement, sales can cut the time they spend on admin tasks by up to 40%!
- Spend more time engaging prospects and closing deals with intuitive pre-built templates
- Easily find the right marketing materials and assemble them quickly to share a tailored communication for a prospect
- Track WHAT a prospect viewed and WHEN it happened for smarter follow up
- View recommended spotlights that drive results for others
- Map marketing assets to closed deals to demonstrate marketing ROI
Integration with CRM
|Give sales the power to engage at the right time with prospects without leaving the CRM they already use on a daily basis.
- RO|Enablement integrates with your CRM, including SalesForce.com.
- Find marketing assets, send spotlights and invitations directly from tabs within CRM
- Track utilization of materials to specific sales campaigns
- Nominate customers for your customer reference program directly from Salesforce
Reference on Demand
|Outstanding reference testimonials from your customer advocates are one of the best ways to provide invaluable third party validation to your prospects. Send more targeted messaging from your customer advocates to potential prospects with highly scalable and flexible audio and video testimonials with Reference On-Demand.
- Use video and audio interviews at any stage of the sales cycle to generate interest, validate solutions, fulfill RFP response requirements and more
- Break interviews into specific topics which can be tracked to determine prospect interest
- Send secure, private invitations to these interviews
- Send the right testimonials that align with what your prospects need to hear
- Gather prospect ratings of reference interviews to know what works
Contact us today to learn more or give us a call at (303) 309-1180.