Customer success marketing, similar to WOMM, is sometimes referred to as customer marketing, retention marketing, or advocate marketing. Customer success marketing is the intersection of product, marketing, and customer success teams. Customer experience shouldn’t stop at the sale. Studies have shown that attracting a new customer costs five times as much as keeping an existing one.
Search by Category
- Customer Success: Why do Customers Leave?
- Purchase Behavior: Selling an Existing Customer vs New Prospect
- Customer Advocacy: Results of Increasing Customer Retention
- Customer Success: 3 Things to Know About Customer Success Marketing
- Customer Marketing: What Makes Top Marketers Tick
- Customer Marketing: Shifting Priorities Spark Organizational Change
- Customer Marketing: Marketers Move to Evolve Journeys
- Content Marketing: Marketers’ Top SEO Priorities for 2018
- Channel Sales: 2018 Sales Objectives
- Customer Reference: Peer Recommendations