In 2011, 46% of US executives said that an increase in brand advocates was one of the most important benefits of social media.
Search by Category
- Customer Advocacy: Friends and Family Recommendation
- Customer Marketing: Losing to a Competitor
- Customer Marketing: Lost Revenue in 2017
- Customer Success: Why do Customers Leave?
- Purchase Behavior: Selling an Existing Customer vs New Prospect
- Customer Advocacy: Results of Increasing Customer Retention
- Customer Success: 3 Things to Know About Customer Success Marketing
- Customer Marketing: What Makes Top Marketers Tick
- Customer Marketing: Shifting Priorities Spark Organizational Change
- Customer Marketing: Marketers Move to Evolve Journeys