We’re now living in the engagement economy, where everyone and everything is always connected. People have always talked, but now they do it at unprecedented scale. That’s important in a world where it takes anywhere from five to 20 touches with your marketing to generate a sales lead, and 80% of marketing reach comes from amplification via customers. Marketing is no longer one to one or even one to many, it’s one to many … to many … to many.
Search by Category
- Customer Success: Why do Customers Leave?
- Purchase Behavior: Selling an Existing Customer vs New Prospect
- Customer Advocacy: Results of Increasing Customer Retention
- Customer Success: 3 Things to Know About Customer Success Marketing
- Customer Marketing: What Makes Top Marketers Tick
- Customer Marketing: Shifting Priorities Spark Organizational Change
- Customer Marketing: Marketers Move to Evolve Journeys
- Content Marketing: Marketers’ Top SEO Priorities for 2018
- Channel Sales: 2018 Sales Objectives
- Customer Reference: Peer Recommendations