According to Content Marketing Institute’s latest research, nearly half (46%) of marketers surveyed are using interactive content. Their top reason for doing so? Engagement – followed by educating the audience, creating brand awareness, and lead generation. 79% of marketers plan to use more interactive content next year.
Search by Category
- Customer Advocacy: Friends and Family Recommendation
- Customer Marketing: Losing to a Competitor
- Customer Marketing: Lost Revenue in 2017
- Customer Success: Why do Customers Leave?
- Purchase Behavior: Selling an Existing Customer vs New Prospect
- Customer Advocacy: Results of Increasing Customer Retention
- Customer Success: 3 Things to Know About Customer Success Marketing
- Customer Marketing: What Makes Top Marketers Tick
- Customer Marketing: Shifting Priorities Spark Organizational Change
- Customer Marketing: Marketers Move to Evolve Journeys