Today’s buyers rely on great customer experiences to make purchase decisions. In fact, research from SiriusDecisions shows that 80% of buying decisions are based on customer experience. To better cater to customer demands, B2B companies are beginning to focus on metrics such as customer lifetime value to build advocacy and keep their company top-of-mind with a solid customer experience.
Search by Category
- Customer Success: Why do Customers Leave?
- Purchase Behavior: Selling an Existing Customer vs New Prospect
- Customer Advocacy: Results of Increasing Customer Retention
- Customer Success: 3 Things to Know About Customer Success Marketing
- Customer Marketing: What Makes Top Marketers Tick
- Customer Marketing: Shifting Priorities Spark Organizational Change
- Customer Marketing: Marketers Move to Evolve Journeys
- Content Marketing: Marketers’ Top SEO Priorities for 2018
- Channel Sales: 2018 Sales Objectives
- Customer Reference: Peer Recommendations